Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break

It has been a few weeks since spring break, but I wanted to share what a wonderful time I had with 2 of my 3 daughters and their children. I realized after they left that I had half of my grandchildren here, and one daughter has the other half! Usually we all find time to get together about once a year.

We visited the Wichita Wildlife Refuge, and one day we went to the Mall to let them play in the indoor park there.
We were able to go to the park, make some cookies together, and just hang out. Our youngest granddaughter, Kate, was learning to do some pretty good walking and managed to learn to properly descend my two steps down to the den. In fact, that was one of her favorite activities! She loved our puppy, Parker, so we really had to keep an eye on her. Didn't want him to take a little bite of our precious little one!
The boys had a great time playing together. It was so hard to go back to work. It was just a great little piece of time!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could've been there too.:( The pictures look great. Soon we will be in Kansas and able to visit. I can't wait.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures (aside from the first one-of me! :))! You could tell it was pretty windy that day!
    We had a great time! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete